11971545021613834631Machovka_Halloween_1_svg_hi

Happy Halloween Ghouls and Gals! I’m excited! Mainly because this is Imari’s first Halloween and Iyanna is always excited to get dressed up. I figured this year Iyanna will be the Princess and Imari will be the frog. However, when I bought the costume for Imari, it fit. Now, he can’t even stretch his legs out. So, after work I’m off to find costumes for the kids. I think I may even buy a pumpkin and carve it too.

Iyanna’s birthday is this Monday and I think I’m going to have a little celebration at her daycare after she gets out of school. I don’t even know what I’m going to get her yet besides her first big girl bike with the helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. Besides that, I have no idea what I’m going to get her. She’ll be happy with ANYTHING. She’s been wanting an iPod touch and a Wii but I’m saving all of that for Xmas.

Anyways, safe trick or treating guys! :pumpkin:

The new little chat feature that you see is something I saw on Jetice’s site! It’s sooooo cool!

A Week of Celebrations

1. Gillian

October 31, 2009 at 12:54 pm

Haha thanks, glad you enjoyed the blog. :)
    It’s always interesting to hear about how the sex lives of animals work. xD Since it’s so different from the human ways.
    OMG the fish get raped. :O holy snap.. that sounds so harsh and sad. D:
    But I guess it’s just the way the world works. :|

Happy Halloween to you too! :D
    Aweh that’s so cute what they’re dressing up as.
    I hope they have a nice time.

Happy early birthday to Iyanna. :)

2. Dominique

October 31, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Happy Halloween to you too!! Haha that’s a great idea to dress them as The Princess & the Frog since the movie is coming out soon. I wanna see pictures!! Omg, either he’s growing very fast (which I think) or you bought the costume extra early lol. Your daughter & my 3rd oldest sister have the same Bday! A Scorpio, eh? I hope you guys enjoy this lovely Saturday & have fun trick-or-treating.

3. Ms. Shopaholic

October 31, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Happy Halloween to you too :)…enjoy..!

4. Alexa

October 31, 2009 at 9:25 pm

(I like your pumpkin =}) I hope that you had a great Halloween too! Happy Early Birthday to your babygirl! Birthdays are so exciting sometimes, well sometimes, I mean they used to be =\ they still are to kids though.

How old will she be making? I know really on my birthdays I would be excited to get ice cream and cake lol. Take care!

5. Ria

November 1, 2009 at 12:08 am

Really cute pumpkin! Happy Halloween and have fun with your daughter’s birthday festivities.

6. Tamara

November 1, 2009 at 11:59 am

Aww I love your pumpkin <3

I hope your kiddies enjoyed their Halloween (= The plans for Iyanna's bday sounds like a good one. Shoot I wish my Mom was buying me a new bike *snickers* Jk. Wii and Ipod touch? She has awesome taste in toys n_n

7. Cierra

November 2, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Cute pumpkin.
    I bet if the costume would have fit he would have been a cute frog lol.

So what did they end up being?

8. Kay

November 3, 2009 at 6:04 pm

I don’t like Halloween. My daughter is going to hate me for it. I might dress her up as a fairy next year.