*blows off dust*

It has been wayyy too long since I’ve shared my thoughts and pictures with you all, but it’s all for good reasons. Life for me is moving rather swiftly and I’m just making sure I stay on course. I will have a new update and I’ll be making my rounds around the blogosphere as soon as I put myself ahead of all of the things on my To-Do list.

As those who follow me on Twitter or know me in real life, I’ve recently accepted a position in Website Development, Design & Implementation where I do just that–develop, design, and implement websites. It is my first full time position with a salary and I’m quite excited. So now I’m a full time mother, graduate student, an evening undergraduate instructor, and a full time, salaried employee.. Ayyyyeeee Mon!

I’ll share the deets after I return from Mardi Gras this weekend.

Peace & Love.

Let me Explain.

September, Hello.

Installing an Indoor Herb Garden.

1. Carrie

February 8, 2013 at 11:51 am

I miss your amazing photos! Hopefully you’ll share with us again soon.

Life is a breeze at times.

Wow! What a wonderful opportunity you’ve been blessed with! Everyone dreams of having a salaried position. (I need more web and graphic design work as business is quite slow for me at this given moment.) Good luck with your new career Carla!
    Million Dollar IdeaMy Profile

2. Kay

February 9, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Congrats on the new job. I hope its everything you’re hoping it will be. Having a job that you love and feel comfortable coming to everyday is important. Plus the new and higher salary don’t hurt anyone.

3. Tanay

February 10, 2013 at 1:45 am

I’ve missed you! Glad everything is going! :)
    The Blizzard// Saturday Morning CoffeeMy Profile

4. Stephany

February 10, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Wow that’s amazing!! So happy for you! Definitely missed your posts though, glad to see you’re doing great.

XOXO
    The BlogosphereMy Profile

5. Tamika D.

February 10, 2013 at 5:33 pm

*cheers* Glad you are back! Hope you had a fab time in NOLA!
    M•A•C Attack: Archie’s Girls’ Preview PartyMy Profile

6. Mimi

February 10, 2013 at 11:11 pm

God is good! Can’t wait to hear more. Hope you ate lots of beignets and didn’t get too may beads.
    Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine B. Fab Blogger AwardsMy Profile

7. Courtnee

February 13, 2013 at 4:17 pm

One, can I just say that Im jealous that you get/got to attend Mardi Gras. Ive always wanted to go! I live only about 8 hours away from New Orleans.

Two, I had to laugh to myself that you are a web site developer/designer and I’m over here struggling with blogger! I need to take classes lord Jesus. Again, Congrats on the job girl.
    QOTDMy Profile